Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requirements in Filing an Adultery case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Requirements in Filing an Adultery case on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:34 pm


Arresto Menor
My husband and I are divorcing after 30 yrs+ of marriage because of his extra marital affairs in the Phils.  The woman is married and is still living with her husband and 5 kids.  My husband bought a house and lot for this woman complete with all furnishings, 2 tricycles, 1 motorcycle and has been continuously sending money to this woman and other women.  

I am not a Fil. citizen and I do not live in the Phils.  I would like to know if I can file an "Adultery case" against the woman and if I can, how do I do it and can I file it in the city other than where the woman lives (for safety reason)? What other requirements do I need to prepare?  The following are the only proof that I can show the court:

1.  A video that my husband took of the woman, where the woman said something about the thing that they did the previous night.

2.  Picture of text msgs from his cell phone.

3.  Copy of bank wire transfers.

Your response will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
That is kind of difficult if you are not from the Philippines and does not live in the Philippines. You can sue your husband but not his woman because she is out of your countries jurisdictions. I'm afraid! No

View user profile


Arresto Menor
As the Subject implies, all I need is the legal requirements. I want my questions answered.

1. As a non-citizen, can I file a complain of Adultery in the Phil.?
2. Is there a residency requirement in order to be able to file a complain?
3. Can I file the complain in the city (of the same province) versus in her hometown?
4. If I am allowed to file, what forms do i need to fill out?

Any legal advice will be very much appreciated.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum