I am married and we have 3 children. We have been living together for 11yrs now. I also have a 17 yr. old son from a previous relationship who used to live with us. Since last year, there was an issue between me and my in-laws regarding the letter i sent my father in-law expressing my hurt & disappointment about what we have talked about. To be more specific, it is about me expressing my intention to rent a space in their property which he(father inlaw) openly told my side of the family and gave me an impression na nagkakaintindihan kami. But they had a family mtg, mom in law got hurt daw about my letter & a brother verbally expressed "bakit di mo pa hiwalayan yan" (referring to me, its a hearsay since i was not there in the meeting. So i would like to know if qualified ako magfile 9262 against my husband. Here are points I would like to use:
1. Fact- before i sent my letter to my father in law, i edited it twice and read it to my husband every time and asked for his opinion. His reaction and comment was always " sige tama lang yan ng magkaintindihan na" but since they(inlaws,including siblings) took it negatively, my hubby wentvwith their feelings and opinion and suddenly told me "wala na ako pakialam sa iyo, wag mo na rin ako pakialaman" and since then he does not talk to me anymore and to a point became hostile towards me.
2. More than 2yrs that he does not include me in financial & household management. Katulong lang ang kinakausap nya for concerns in the household and even our kids. If i initiate he declines or ignore me.
3. He started to talk to our maid about a certain woman who, at that time was a tenant of ours. Since that woman rented our apartment, he became close to her group na kapitbahay lang namin. Everytime he comes home he would be goung there and spend more time there than go home, they eat out and he treats this woman and her kids to their resaturant.
4. Whenever i attempt to talk to the woman just to clarify rumors, he gets mad at me. Last january he souted at me angrily and told me to stop texting nor attempt to talk to the woman, his reason "tigilan mo yan, wala syang kasalanan, ako ang lumalapit ako ang lumandi. Pagkagraduate ng anak mo sa april, lumayas na kayo dito, bahay ko ito"
5. My son told me one night he doesnt feel safe here anymore, he had experienced threats from my hubby just because he (my son) was on the computer which i allowed. This time i know it has already affected my son cause i arrived home seeing my son in the cr sitting at a corner refusing to go out.
6. Family occassions on his side of family: even if i am invited he will refuse to let me go with my kids. Other occassions he will not inform me, he will just tell the maid. His mom also does that, calls the house to inform the maid instead of talking to me first.
7. He did not inform me that our househelp will not be coming back which left me unable to work for more than two months and when i ask for him to at least give me allowance in lieu of me not being able to work he said "why should i?" and ignored me again.
8. He blocked my phone so i can't call him
9. Our son was hospitalized for dengue, 10days and he would seldom call us to check ask how he is but he has time to call the house ask our maid about things. On the day that we are about to go home, he does not reply to my txts on how i will be settling the acct. i had to ask my father in-law for him but instead, my father in-law told me to talk to my mother in-law who made us wait for 5hours. That really caused me stress.
10. Christmas he did not even called his kids to greet and New year and bday (january) he stayed out with his friends.
There are still other deatils i would like to include, situations which caused me anxiety and stress. Popular lang kasi sa VAWC physical violence and child support. Mine is more on emotional and psychological. Sorry if this is lengthy but i really want to weigh my options well. I don't want to file annullment as it is quite expensive and i think he is doing all of these for me to really give up and leave.
Thank you for your time and i appreciate any feedback. God bless