Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to know if i can file adultery case and if my evidence is enough??

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

eroticarmy

Arresto Menor
I want to file adultery case against my wife and the evidence that i have is a couple of photos of them kissing and some are nude. Although its not whole body cause they were the one taking those photos i just found it in our hard drive.I know she had a relationship with other guy i saw a picture of them kissing and i always hear them talking in the phone sometimes thru skype it hurt me so much but because i love her so much i just ignore it.Im asking her if she love him and if something happen to them she always answer Nothing happen and they dont have relationship anymore. One day she ask a devorce but, because i love her so much and i want our relationship back, i beg her to works things out and i also told her that if it doesn't work out and she doesn't love me anymore im willing to give up and give the devorce she ask.As i do things to fix our relationship she also do things just to push me away and i found out that they were continue seeing each other and the next thing that i found out are those photos of them.I just want to ask if i can file an adultery case against them and if those photos are sufficient??

View user profile

council

Reclusion Perpetua
eroticarmy wrote:I want to file adultery case against my wife and the evidence that i have is a couple of photos of them kissing and some are nude. Although its not whole body cause they were the one taking those photos i just found it in our hard drive.I know she had a relationship with other guy i saw a picture of them kissing and i always hear them talking in the phone sometimes thru skype it hurt me so much but because i love her so much i just ignore it.Im asking her if she love him and if something happen to them she always answer Nothing happen and they dont have relationship anymore. One day she ask a devorce but, because i love her so much and i want our relationship back, i beg her to works things out and i also told her that if it doesn't work out and she doesn't love me anymore im willing to give up and give the devorce she ask.As i do things to fix our relationship  she also do things just to push me away and i found out that they were continue seeing each other and the next thing that i found out are those photos of them.I just want to ask if i can file an adultery case against them and if those photos are sufficient??

Where are you and where were you married?

As I recall there's no divorce in PHL.

Adultery? I doubt. Not enough evidence.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum