Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requesting refunds for university year books not produced for reason of lost of our records within school authority/property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

Good day. We had graduated high school from these prestigious catholic university on March 2008. It has been 6 years now, but our year books, which we had expensively paid before, have not yet been produced for the school authority has lost most of our school records. I would like to know if we can demand for refunds on the undelivered year books, given that it is the school authority who is at fault.

I appreciate your prompt response on this matter. Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum