Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

open cases with bir rdo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 open cases with bir rdo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor
Year 2006 or 2007 I was invited by my brother in law to work with Avida Realty as an agent. I did not know or understand that we would be registered with the bir and would need to file tax returns. I only stayed with Avida for three months doing flyer handouts and mall manning of our kiosk. I did not make any sale with this company. Last June 2 I went to rdo 047 to file a tranfer of rdo to rdo 44 where my new work is registered. I was shocked that a was given a sheet of paper which stated that i have open cases with them resulting from my work with Avida. I dont know what to do and dont have anybody to turn to to help me. Please I need your help.

View user profile

2 Re: open cases with bir rdo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor
can i send it to your email di ko alam kung paano i paste dito sa reply

View user profile

3 open cases with bir rdo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor
hindi ko alam i paste dito sa reply box yung sample

View user profile

4 open cases with rdo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor

View user profile

5 Re: open cases with bir rdo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor
ill be back with you tomorrow i need to sleep na sori po. Baka inaantuk na din kayo its rather late na

View user profile

6 open cases with bir rdo 047 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor
Atty Arresto Menor ano po ang dapat gawin sa mga open cases na ito. Pls help me.

View user profile

7 same problem - BIR penalty from 2007-2015 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:31 am

aizapacheco

Arresto Menor
Hi

Good day. I have the same problem re: BIR issues
Year 2007 or 2008 I was invited to work with Avida Realty as an agent. I did not know or understand that we would be registered with the bir and would need to file tax returns. I only stayed with Avida for 5 months doing flyer handouts and mall manning of our kiosk. I did not make any sale with this company. Year 2013 I requested transfer from RDO 50 to RDO 38 where my new work is registered. I returned last april 7 2016 to BIR Makati due to untransfered data to RDO 38. I was shocked that a was given a sheet of paper which stated that i have open cases with them resulting from my work with Avida. It says there that I have penalty from 2007 - 2015 costing 8k. I worked 2013 here at AMA and I was being deducted of tax up to now. Please help po.

View user profile

8 Re: open cases with bir rdo on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:28 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua
how much ang salary mo? Did you work as a freelance agent or considered employed ka sa kanila? Did you get a copy of the "offense"?

View user profile

9 Re: open cases with bir rdo on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:45 pm

aizapacheco

Arresto Menor
as sales agent po 7800 - allowance only (in house sales agent po ako)

-part time job only since that time im student/ considered employed

- BIR gave me print out copy po

View user profile

10 CLOSING A BIR OPEN CASE on Sat May 07, 2016 10:36 am

Atty.JB

Arresto Menor
aizapacheco wrote:Hi

Good day. I have the same problem re: BIR issues
Year 2007 or 2008 I was invited to work with Avida Realty as an agent. I did not know or understand that we would be registered with the bir and would need to file tax returns. I only stayed with Avida for 5 months doing flyer handouts and mall manning of our kiosk. I did not make any sale with this company. Year 2013 I requested transfer from RDO 50 to RDO 38 where my new work is registered. I returned last april 7 2016 to BIR Makati due to untransfered data to RDO 38. I was shocked that a was given a sheet of paper which stated that i have open cases with them resulting from my work with Avida. It says there that I have penalty from 2007 - 2015 costing 8k. I worked 2013 here at AMA and I was being deducted of tax up to now. Please help po.

Hi aizapacheco!

To complete your transfer from one RDO to another, all of your existing open cases must be closed.

Normally, to close an open case, you have to submit the BIR returns indicated in the list of open cases given to you by the BIR. The penalty usually is Php 1,000.00 for each BIR return required to be submitted.

I suggest that you close your existing open cases as it tends to accumulate over time.

Hope this helps!

-Atty. JB

View user profile

11 Re: open cases with bir rdo on Tue May 10, 2016 8:16 am

aizapacheco

Arresto Menor
Hi Good morning Atty

Is there a way I can do with it instead f paying the penalty. That time I do not have income.

On 2013 - I was hired at AMA and I am paying my tax also.

Please help.

View user profile

12 Re: open cases with bir rdo on Tue May 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Atty.JB

Arresto Menor
Hi aizapacheco,

Sometimes, there are instances when you are required to file a "no payment tax return" even if there is no tax due. Failure to file the required return results in a BIR open case.

You can try to talk to the BIR officer/RDO chief if they can grant you a "lower penalty", explaining to them that you did not earn any income as an agent.

Please be advised that there is no guarantee that the BIR will approve your request to lower the penalty.

Hope this helps!

-Atty. JB

View user profile

13 Re: open cases with bir rdo on Wed May 11, 2016 9:20 am

aizapacheco

Arresto Menor
thank you po.

Iyan din po yong naisip ko na kausapin ung BIR regarding that.

Maraming salamat po.

View user profile

14 Re: open cases with bir rdo Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum