Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delayed CTS from subd developer. What will be consequence?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Help. I'm paying 20%DP for a house for 15mos now, due for REM on the 24th mo. I still have no CTS because my agent has a slightly higher computation of total price vs what i agreed to (and the checks i issued postdated). The agent admitted their error but cannot correct in their system. I requested receipts as proof that value difference was covered. They haven't replied & so i haven't signed the CTS documents. Please advise on next steps. Am scared i might be opening myself to some technicality & somehow forfeit everything.

View user profile

Arresto Menor
I'm pretty sure they have an office, u can go to there office and ask them to give you the receipts. If its through a developer you can't really change cts though. Keep proofs that it was the fault of agent, him admitting it was his fault and etc. good luck

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum