1. We have a property in Makati. No title yet but it's my deceased father's property. Both my parents passed away. I'm with my older brother. We pawned it to my uncle. The amount is 300k and the contract was notarized 2011 with 3 years validity. The expiration year is this year, 2014. As per the contract, if we pay the said amount, the property will be ours again otherwise, our uncle will ask for the money in whatever legal ways possible or the contract will be renewed. We just wanted to sell the property to my uncle but he does not have a budget as of now.
2. We are currently living in Taguig with our own house. As per my Aunt, we can already get our Title but we do not have the time since me and my brother are both working. Our house always get flooded. I informed my older sibling to just sell our Taguig house and get our house in Makat to avoid incovenience but he got angry and just shook me off. He just says "Bahala ka!"
These are my questions:
1. What would be the best action for our house in Makati?
2. What does the Legal way of giving the borrowed money to our uncle entail?
3. How can I sell my part in our property in Taguig?
4. What is the best action for our house in Taguig?
Thank you all so much. Please help me.