Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of public ducoments and fictious name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello po may nag file mo sa akin ng libel case pero alam ko na falsified name ang gamit nya. Naka kuha po ako ng 2 birth certificate nya. Pwedi mo ba ma dismiss ang kaso na file nya sa akin dahil hindi nya real name ang gamit niya? Salamat sa sagot in advance..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum