Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CENOMAR Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CENOMAR Problem on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:41 am

ajk2010

Arresto Menor
Hello,
My wife and I need some advice on how to proceed with this issue. Last week my wife and step-daughter went to Manila for their green card visa. My wife also went to get her CENOMAR. When she received the CENOMAR, to her surprise there were 2 other marriages listed on it. Our marriage was listed first. We were married in 2005 in Cebu (lived in S Korea from 2006 - 2011) and had our child in 2010 in S. Korea. The second marriage on the CENOMAR was in 2011 in Manila and the last marriage on the CENOMAR was in 2012 in Manila. Both marriages had different guys listed. My wife didn't send in the CENOMAR to the US Embassy yet because we don't know what their reaction would be. We need help with this issue. The other 2 marriages listed on the CENOMAR are not valid and should be null and void. We need to have corrected asap before the visa application expires. Please help.

View user profile

2 Re: CENOMAR Problem on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:17 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Maybe someone has the same name as her and was all entered wrongly under her name. Why would they need CENOMAR if you two are already married? They only require authenticated marriage certificate for your green card application. If there's any confusion with her CENOMAR why bother? Do they require it?

View user profile

3 Re: CENOMAR Problem on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:58 am

ajk2010

Arresto Menor
Yes we thought the same. Someone using her name but there are 2 marriages listed with my wife's name (they used an initial for her middle name). On our marriage (the first marriage and legal) my wife used her full name not any initial for the middle name. We are not sure why the US Immigration unit at the Embassy is requesting the CENOMAR. When my wife asked they said they require it.

My wife never sent in the CENOMAR yet. We haven't received an official notice from the Embassy to send in the CENOMAR. Has anyone ever talk to the immigration unit at the US Embassy about the CENOMAR show the original marriage (legal and valid) with 2 other marriages (fake and illegal) that showed up 6 and 7 years after the first marriage?

I do need help to resolve this issue.

View user profile

4 Re: CENOMAR Problem on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:19 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Well! It's either those are just a honest mistakes or someone who knows her and hate her forward a forged documents to NSO and registered it, that's the only possibility I can see, I said this because my wife's friend has similar case where her own mother and siblings created a fake marriage certificate although she is not married to the father of her children, they entered it to the system so they have something to hold her for extortion purposes. Verify it with NSO and complain to them for clarification of those initials if they have the same birth date, it can't be just a mistakes if she hasn't marry somebody else before, someone is trying to screw her up!

View user profile

5 Re: CENOMAR Problem on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:03 am

ajk2010

Arresto Menor
Thanks will talk to my wife to try to get some explanation from NSO. When we got married in 2005 her CENOMAR was clean. Now there are registered fake marriages that were registered 6 and 7 years later. Even if these documents were forged and forward to be registered, how can NSO add these documents without a CENOMAR. If they looked up her name, it would show a current marriage so that would make the other marriage documents null and void.

View user profile

6 Re: CENOMAR Problem on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:20 am

soulessraigne

Arresto Menor
Me bf says he is not married but when we asked for a cenomar there is a marriage under his name. The girl was his previous live in partner. 6 years ago. They dont have kids. How to address this?

View user profile

7 Re: CENOMAR Problem on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:00 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
soulessraigne wrote:Me bf says he is not married but when we asked for a cenomar there is a marriage under his name. The girl was his previous live in partner. 6 years ago. They dont have kids. How to address this?

This is common a case, if he is telling you the truth, probably the woman has connections either with the municipal where it's registered or with NSO. All they need to provide is a copy of his signature. People do all sort of evil stuff out of desperation. Or he is really married and just denying it. See the license date and the marriage date and consult it with the lawyer to check the authenticity of this marriage certificate.

View user profile

8 Re: CENOMAR Problem Today at 11:03 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum