Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

*****Unproffesional Doctor*****HELP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 *****Unproffesional Doctor*****HELP on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:12 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi would anyone know where i could file a complaint for unproffesionalisms of doctors?

My mom was diagnosed with a heart problem and needed to undergo surgery for pacemaker implant. We found a doctor in this goverment hospital in east ave which was recommended to us because they specialize in heart make the long story short my mom was dealing with this doctor (which was accredited by my health care provider)and one day after her check up she just came home crying advising us that she doesnt want to deal with that doctor anymore. I found out that this doctor gave her unecessary comments and unsolicited advises which in my understanding doesnt follow ethics of philippine medical association. Here's the summary of the conversation that happened. Mom: doc sabi niyo yung pacemaker tumatagal ng 10 years after nun ano mangyayari ooperahan bako ulit? Doc: Ano ka ba naman saka mo na isipin yun...10 years pa yun paopera ka na at kunin mo ma yung package dito sa hospital. Mom:Doc yung paa ko medyo nangingitim siya sign ba yun ng sickness ko? DOC:aba ewan ko alam ko mauuna muna yung katawan mo mangitim pag mamatay ka na.

Imagine a 59 year old woman suffering from a heart condition given this statements? I need advice. Im not after money or compensation but i want to know what to do. I want the doctor to learn his lesson. I dont want any other patients treated like this.Please help

View user profile

2 Re: *****Unproffesional Doctor*****HELP on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:46 pm


Arresto Menor
File an administrative case/complaint with the hospital, and a complaint with the Professional Regulation Commission Board of Medical Practitioners. You can also have the incident filed/recorded with the police for reference in a suit for damages if you decide to pursue it.

Hope your mother will be better.

All the best,

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum