Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband's mistress is below 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My husband's mistress is below 18 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:59 pm

troubledwife

Arresto Menor
I want to seek legal advice on how to proceed with this problem. My husband's mistress is 17 years old. My husband did not know that she was only 17 then because she already has a 2 yr old son out of wedlock. He wanted to end their affair but she was threatening him that if he will not see her and meet her, she will file child abuse charges and even go to our house and create a "scene". i know my husband can go  to jail for this but he was only threatened. I have proofs, text messages from the girl that she was blackmailing my husband - "wag mo sisihin asawa mo, binablackmail ko siya" and  "nakakaawa ang asawa mo, nagagawang makipagkita sa kin dahil sa pananakot ko". I texted her telling her to leave my husband and she replied "ayoko, wala kang karapatang pigilan ako". I also have pictures of them naked (which I saw in our digicam so I got copies) and letter from the girl telling how much she loves my husband and she will not leave him. She even said "may magagawa ako" which means the filing of charges. Can I sue the girl for this?  I talked to the girl's parents and I said that I can sue them or just their daughter (for alienation of affection). However, they said that they will sue my husband for child abuse because their daughter is only 17. Fortunately, the girl's mother said that to end this, they went to our barangay where my husband will be summoned on monday to sign an agreement with the girl that they will no longer see each other. But I am really devastated with this and I want to sue the girl only of alienation of affection. Can this be possible?
Please help me. Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: My husband's mistress is below 18 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:48 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
You want to sue the girl or you want to end your problem? decide first then ask question.

View user profile

3 Re: My husband's mistress is below 18 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:50 am

troubledwife

Arresto Menor
I want to end my problem. My husband also wants to. However, if they already signed an agreement in our barangay not to see each other again and the girl, in the future, would still insist to meet my husband, is this the time when I can sue her? Thanks.

View user profile

4 Re: My husband's mistress is below 18 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:58 pm

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal
make sure to keep evidences just in case she changes her mind in the future you can be ready too. sakit sa bangs ng mga kababaihan ngayon haha

View user profile

5 Re: My husband's mistress is below 18 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:01 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
troubledwife wrote:I want to end my problem. My husband also wants to. However, if they already signed an agreement in our barangay not to see each other again and the girl, in the future, would still insist to meet my husband, is this the time when I can sue her? Thanks.

then agree with the Barangay settlement.

View user profile

6 Re: My husband's mistress is below 18 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:42 am

troubledwife

Arresto Menor
What if in the future the girl changed her mind and sue my husband for child abuse or rape,  can i present my evidences that she was the one insisting to see and meet my husband? Can she still sue my husband in the future once she turns 18? Thanks for your replies.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum