Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery vs concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery vs concubinage on Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:25 am

Mrs. Me

Arresto Menor
I would like to ask about the case adultery, the wife was having an affair while husband In abroad, there are people who can testify about the wife's affair with different men. And the wife was hospitalized because of over sex. Can her lovers testimony and the hospital records can be used as proof of her committing adultery? Please help. Thank you in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery vs concubinage on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:02 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Does her "lovers" knows that they will be included in the case if ever the husband decided to file charges? based on your second post, both parties committed infidelity, so what is the case for?

View user profile

3 Re: Adultery vs concubinage on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:25 pm

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal
blackmail ba ito? hahaha

View user profile

4 Adultery vs. concubinage on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Mrs. Me

Arresto Menor
the guy and the ex wife had 2 kids. the guy was supporting the kids monthly and there are papers signed by the wife that she is receiving money monthly. But the wife wants more money from the guy, so she demanded for more, until the wife have decided not to receive money form the guy anymore, and there are documents signed by the wife. so after these things happened, the wife sued the guy, she filed a case R.A 9262. the wife is suing the guy because he already have a new girlfriend and they have a baby. the guy is not in the philippines, he is working abroad. so now, my question is, is it safe for the girlfriend to stay in the guy's house even though the guy is not in the Philippines? and what counter affidavit can the guy used to fight his ex wife? the wife committed adultery anyway. is there a chance that the guy will win the case over the ex wife? if the ex wife is just asking money, then the husband can definitely give what she wants. but i want to ask what will happen to the current girlfriend? if she will be in jail? does she need to leave the house of the guy just to be safe?
and about your question, the lovers of the ex wife are willing to confess everything and there are some medical records that the wife was having an affair with different men.

View user profile

5 Re: Adultery vs concubinage on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:43 pm

garthbishop

Arresto Menor
from what i understand,,,, the WIFE CAN BE SENTENCED 6 YEARS PRISON FOR EACH CASE OF ADULTERY,,,, so 4 cases ADULTERY WITH 4 MEN = 24 YEARS PRISON...

View user profile

6 Re: Adultery vs concubinage on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:25 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Mrs. Me wrote:the guy and the ex wife had 2 kids. the guy was supporting the kids monthly and there are papers signed by the wife that she is receiving money monthly. But the wife wants more money from the guy, so she demanded for more, until the wife have decided not to receive money form the guy anymore, and there are documents signed by the wife. so after these things happened, the wife sued the guy, she filed a case R.A 9262. the wife is suing the guy because he already have a new girlfriend and they have a baby. the guy is not in the philippines, he is working abroad. so now, my question is, is it safe for the girlfriend to stay in the guy's house even though the guy is not in the Philippines? and what counter affidavit can the guy used to fight his ex wife? the wife committed adultery anyway. is there a chance that the guy will win the case over the ex wife? if the ex wife is just asking money, then the husband can definitely give what she wants. but i want to ask what will happen to the current girlfriend? if she will be in jail? does she need to leave the house of the guy just to be safe?
and about your question, the lovers of the ex wife are willing to confess everything and there are some medical records that the wife was having an affair with different men.

According to yo both parties committed infidelity, right? So para saan ang kaso na isimanpa ng babae? and para sa lalaki naman, instead of wasting your effort for counter, just focus on the defense. the gf should leave the house and never return. I don't think that the paramour of the wife is crazy enough to testify against her... damay sila kapag nakasuhan ng adultery ang babae. nasabihan ba sila na once na kinasuhan si babae, hindi maari na hindi sila makasuhan din.

View user profile

7 Adultery vs concubinage on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Mrs. Me

Arresto Menor
i guess the lovers of the wife dont know about that. so if ever some people will testify like the maid of the wife, do you think it will be one good evidence? and a lot of people saw the wife inside the house of one of her lovers early in the morning having breakfast with them and she was introduced as her lover's wife. and i am concern with the gf and her daughter. the husband doesn't want his gf to leave their house and bring their baby because he is saying that any time, the annulment will come out and never worry. though not sure yet what will be the result of the annulment. and by the way, the wife is also having an affair with a soldier who happens to be married as well. and that soldier is the one helping to wife to sue her husband to get some money. but i guess the soldier did not know that the wife signed a contract not to receive money/support from the husband. and the captain in their barangay is also willing to testify about the wife's behavior and that the wife was receieving the support of their kids monthly with signature on it. do you think the husband will win the case?

View user profile

8 Re: Adultery vs concubinage on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:23 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Mrs. Me wrote:i guess the lovers of the wife dont know about that. so if ever some people will testify like the maid of the wife, do you think it will be one good evidence? and a lot of people saw the wife inside the house of one of her lovers early in the morning having breakfast with them and she was introduced as her lover's wife. and i am concern with the gf and her daughter. the husband doesn't want his gf to leave their house and bring their baby because he is saying that any time, the annulment will come out and never worry. though not sure yet what will be the result of the annulment. and by the way, the wife is also having an affair with a soldier who happens to be married as well. and that soldier is the one helping to wife to sue her husband to get some money. but i guess the soldier did not know that the wife signed a contract not to receive money/support from the husband. and the captain in their barangay is also willing to testify about the wife's behavior and that the wife was receieving the support of their kids monthly with signature on it. do you think the husband will win the case?

You keep on focusing on the guilt of the wife, yet the fact is that the husband had a pregnant girlfriend. as i told you, filling charges is futile coz both of them are guilty of infidelity. The best thing they should do is have annulment. And about the support, the husband has his obligation to provide supports for the children, that is by law, and the husband must not stop sending money for the children even the wife refused to receive it.

They can file as many counter charges as they want, but that doesn’t nullify that fact that the girlfriend is pregnant, and that is the best evidence for concubinage. Of the girlfriend will not leave the house, that will strengthen the case of the wife. Leave the house and deny any connection with the husband. Now one can force her to disclose who’s the real father of her child.

View user profile

9 Re: Adultery vs concubinage Today at 5:54 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum