Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overseas Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Overseas Support on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:43 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Fellows,

Hope that you will be able to assist:

My client is doing an expansion project in Philippines, where they have engaged my firm (manpower firm) in country X to help them with the manpower needs in Philippines, due to the project ownership is to my client in Country X. The contract is signed between a Country X firm to a Country X firm. All my invoices also go to my client Country X company with VAT.
The work done is to recruit Filipinos locals for their Philippines entity. There is no transaction between the philippines entity and my firm in country X.

1. Can I check if this contravene any business act in Philippines? As of this moment of time, I have cleared my legality in Country X.

2. Should I want to have an official legal document, any advice how should it be drafted or any recommendation I can talk to?


View user profile

2 Re: Overseas Support on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:48 pm


Arresto Menor
you should procure poea license to recruit overseas. today, your business is at risk either for illegal recruitment or illegal human traffickers.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum