Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child's custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child's custody on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:10 pm


Arresto Menor
Ahm ganito po kasi un may 7yrs.old akong anak s pagkadalaga,dun siya nakatira sa lola niya, mother ng papa niya,ngaun prang napifeel ko n medyo aloof n cla saken.since 1 year old cla n ngalaga pero open communication kami if my free time dinadala nila sken pra magkasama kmi pero nitong habang lumalaki iyong anak ko ayaw n sumama sken,prang binibrainwash nila.and pinapalitan nila ng surname nila without my approval.kung kukunin ko po kaya ung anak ko ngaun n napilitan n ng apelyido and 7 yrs. n ung bata?magkakaroon po b ng malaking problema?ayaw ko rin naman din po n magkaroon kami ng conflict to both parties.
Meron na rin po akong asawa at 1 anak,bale 2 n anak ko.Sana maliwanagan ang mga tanong ko,salamta
Hope to reply.

View user profile

2 Re: child's custody on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:50 pm


As the mother of an illegitimate child, only you have parental authority and right to custody.

what do you mean they changed the surname? did they file an authorization to use surname of the father? was the birth certificate modified with a stamp to this effect or did they just started using the father's surname?

think over whether you just want clear visitation rights or full custody. then you can negotiate with them regarding your intentions.

if they refuse, then you can first send a letter demanding return of your child. if still they refuse, you can either file a criminal case of Failure to Return a Minor or a complaint at the bgy if you don't want yet to escalate that far.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum