Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 UNPAID LOAN on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:44 am


Arresto Menor
Good am ask ko lng po ano po bang maiaadvice nyong legal action ang pwede kong gawin ksi may nagloan po sa akin and nag issue cya ng personal check and no insufficient fund nun iniencash ko..and everytime na pupunta ako sa knila pnababalik balik lng po ako... ang knakatakot ko po nag rerent lng cya sa place nya anytime bka po umalis cya dun sa house na nirerent nya...

View user profile

2 Re: UNPAID LOAN on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:29 am


Arresto Menor
Ask City Prosercuter FISCAL to file Estaffa for BOUNCING CHEQUE... iT IS A CRIMMINAL CASE..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum