Art. 45. A marriage may be annulled for any of the following causes, existing at the time of the marriage:
(3) That the consent of either party was obtained by fraud, unless such party afterwards, with full knowledge of the facts constituting the fraud, freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife;
Art. 46. Any of the following circumstances shall constitute fraud referred to in Number 3 of the preceding Article:
(2) Concealment by the wife of the fact that at the time of the marriage, she was pregnant by a man other than her husband;
Art. 47. The action for annulment of marriage must be filed by the following persons and within the periods indicated herein:
(3) For causes mentioned in number 3 of Article 45, by the injured party, within five years after the discovery of the fraud;
Ito po ang aking mga katanungan:
1. Ngayon based sa mga nabanggit na articles sa executive order sa itaas, kakayanin pa po ngayong 2014 isulong ang pagdidisown sa bata kung 2009 nalaman ng guy na hndi sya ang tatay? 2008 kasi napanganak ung bata. At may ibang lawyers kami nakausap online na 2 yrs lang daw ang deadline. Ano po ba talaga?
2. Paano po ang proseso nito kung kakayanin nga po both iannul at idisown ung bata ngayong year?
3. As long as maisampa po ang annulment case sa korte ngaung year, kahit hindi fully paid, may tsansa pa rin po ba na maging "kill two birds with one stone" ang mangyayari? Meaning both successfull maannull at madisown ung bata kahit tumagal ang proseso at abutin ng years?
4. Or kung hindi, ano po stage ng annulment case dapat maabot ng complainant this year para successfully madisown ung bata? Paano kung may delay at umabot na ng 2015?
Sana po ay matulungan nyo kami..