Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

a father not supporting his illegitimate child. what case under this violation?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good day atty,

i really need an advice, im really appreciate for your response.

may cousin po ako na may anak out of wedlock but his child carrying his surname. pero po dahil sa circumtances nagpasya yung mother of his son na hindi ipakita sa father at in two years pinutol ng girl yung communication at hindi na humingi ng supporta.
eb 2014 naospital yung bata kaya napilitan yung girl na lumapit sa cousin ko, so cousin ko yung nagbayad ng hospital fees.But as of now 3 months na walang trabaho ang cousin ko sakto naman na nagdedemand ang mother ng anak niya na alisin sa surname ng father niya kung ayaw daw nito, magbigay daw siya ng financial support woth 30k/month. if not ipapakulong niya daw ang cousin ko.

*ano po bang kaso pwede harapin ang cousin ko?
*it's like she threatening my cousin, pwede po ba rin namin ireklamo yung mother ng anak niya?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum