Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PROTECTION FROM MY HUSBAND on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:57 am


Arresto Menor
Our relationship has been on the rocks since last year. Since I have learned that has been taking drugs, ha has been violent and always suspecting me of another man. I tried to fix our relationship even if he has been hurting me everytime we fight. Unfortunately, our last fight happened while we were in a motorcycle and ended up in an accident and left him injured. He said he will file a case against me more of physical injury. I don't know if I have to file a case also against him but I don't know what case. I am worried that he will take our children from school without my knowledge. Or even keeping them away from me. I don't want a separation but he insisted that he doesn't want to see me anymore. Please help. My concern is keeping him away from my house, work place and my kids. Thank you. Please help.

View user profile

2 Re: PROTECTION FROM MY HUSBAND on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:10 pm


Reclusion Temporal
Sue him for violation of RA 9262 or the Anti Violence Against Women and Children Act. You can get Protection Orders from the barangay or from the court to prevent him from commiting further violence against you.

View user profile

3 Re: PROTECTION FROM MY HUSBAND on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:52 am


Arresto Menor
Thank you very much, Sir.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum