Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Advice needed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal Advice needed on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:06 am


Arresto Menor
I am married to a christian in Philippine, But 2 years ago he hit me badly so i asked court for separation. and then he gone to abroad and have relationship there and he just visit after 2 years for a week or two for meeting kids. But we have not talk or relation. Now i am converted to muslim. I want to ask can i marry to a foreigner muslim now? What law say about it? Please can you guide.

View user profile

2 Re: Legal Advice needed on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 am


Reclusion Temporal
No. Get an annulment first before remarrying. Otherwise you will be charged with bigamy.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum