I am 20 years old. I have a daughter but I am not married. My boyfriend's name was excluded from the birth certificate because my parents disapprove of him. Currently, me and my child live at my parents'. They insisted that my boyfriend cannot visit our child.
Here are my specific questions:
1) If his name was excluded from the child's birth certificate, can he still be recognized as the biological father or a father at all?
2) Is there a way that he can be recognized?
3) Does he have any rights to our child?
4) Does my parents have the right to disallow him to visit our child?
5) Can he demand visitation rights?
6) Is marriage and adoption the only way that our child can use his surname?
These are just specific question. I would really love to read what you can recommend and say about this matter.