Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change name of the child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change name of the child on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:46 pm


Arresto Menor
Attorney ask ko po kung kunyari mapatunayan sa DNA na hindi sya ang tunay na ama ng bata pero nasa kanya ang apelido ng bata, need pa ba ng consent nya kung gusto palitan ang apelido ng bata. Thanks po.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum