Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decree Absolute Record

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Decree Absolute Record on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:04 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Day

Need some help po sa inyong lahat...

To make the story short...

Is the marriage of my father and his 2nd wife void if i have a document from the HK government that says my mother and father have no record that they got divorced?

Here's the body of the document.

Hope someone can help me out...


View user profile

2 Re: Decree Absolute Record on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:08 pm


Arresto Menor
hope someone can answer my queries...


View user profile

3 Re: Decree Absolute Record on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:40 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
iBlackZero wrote:hope someone can answer my queries...


there is a strong possibility. to be sure, consult a lawyer to examine the documents you have.

View user profile

4 Re: Decree Absolute Record on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:19 pm


Arresto Menor
thanks for responding... will try to look for a lawyer... thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum