Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking for Legal Advice Against Husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Seeking for Legal Advice Against Husband on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:08 am


Arresto Menor
I was ditched by my husband telling me that he wanted to find himself. But the same day I learned that she has a gf.

This is the same girl my husband had an affair with last year. A neighbor told me that the girl was visiting my husband at home when I was at work and my daughter was in school.My husband is jobless so he stayed at home.We almost separated then but my husband asked for forgiveness and promise not to see the girl anymore.

He was so sweet since then and there were no single evidence that show they still communicate.Then sudenly he started to have issues and we have arguments until he said it's over between us.

The pain is double this time and I want justice.But the only proof I have right now that they are in relationship is facebook messages. Is there any case I can file against him? Is RA9262 applicable?

Hope you can help me and thanks in advance

Last edited by cionne on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some info)

View user profile

2 Re: Seeking for Legal Advice Against Husband on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:17 pm


Arresto Menor
As far as I know, hindi dapat RA 9262 ang i-file mo sa kanya, concubinage Smile

Law student lang po ako, so I suggest you ask a lawyer about this matter Smile

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum