Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ABANDONED BSNS... on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:09 am


Arresto Menor
Good day, Pls help me with the ff prbls...
BUSINESS: Photography, Sole proprietorship - owned by my previous partner
I am an Independent Mom of 2 (7yr old and 2yr old)

1. Partner and I have bsns together for over 13 years, We have 2 kids, and strong partnership but husband abandoned everything due to 3rd party (another woman)... He left nothing but business that was named after him with credits and lots of pending....

2. I don't know what to say to the clients he left, Pending albums that supposed to be released 6 months after the wedding and now its gone to over a year and still not yet released.

3. I have cleared other pending(s) (maybe 15 or less of albums) but I cant afford any much of those that are still on production because album costs P13,500/each package...
(we still have estimated 15 or 13 more clients to solve for this)

Im independent now, taking care of our 2 kids (Milk, Diaper, Tuition Fee, Shelter, Food and Daily needs)
are the most important things for me and my children in everyday living.
I just have enough to settle the needs for my 2 kids but then I still need to clear everything that he have left behind (abandoned)
which supposed to be two of us are working to solve that matter. Even credits from suppliers that supposed to be paid monthly - i also can't afford.
I do not have enough income yet, because he left us nothing - I was just a week out of the hospital given birth to our second child when he did abandoned us.

4. Please help me what to file case against him, I'm sick and tired of answering back the charges of our clients from his abandonment.
I Just want to give back justice to what our clients are demanding...

I heard he has new business together with the woman but i don't know if it was named after him.
I also have my own business but it's just enough for my children's needs...

Now, its been 2 yrs, we were advised then 2 yrs after to leave the business permanently but clients whom i have talked to of course do know where am I and where to reach during follow ups..
Partner keeps on saying, he is not the owner anymore and he transferred everything to me - but there is no proper endorsement nor did i sign any documents.

I just want to finish the jobs that clients have previously booked
us when were still partners and give justice to what they've paid.

Please help. Thank You.
More power!

View user profile

2 Re: ABANDONED BSNS... on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:57 pm


Prision Mayor
talk to your clients first and explain them your situation. kung 15 sila, ipatawag mo sila ng sabay sabay at duon mo i express yung concern mo sa kanila. tell them na you can reimburse them in the future OR you can still provide the album, yun nga lang matatagalan. in all cases, you have a valid reason naman why you cannot perform the service which is out of your control.

now, to your husband, file a criminal case against him...

Art. 334. Concubinage. — Any husband who shall keep a mistress in the conjugal
dwelling, or shall have sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstances, with a
woman who is not his wife, or shall cohabit with her in any other place, shall be
punished by prision correccional in its minimum and medium periods.

The concubine shall suffer the penalty of destierro. << eto para sa 3rd party

AT... RA 9262...(violation against women and their children)

D. "Economic abuse" refers to acts that make or attempt to make a woman financially dependent which includes, but is not limited to the following:

1. withdrawal of financial support or preventing the victim from engaging in any legitimate profession, occupation, business or activity, except in cases wherein the other spouse/partner objects on valid, serious and moral grounds as defined in Article 73 of the Family Code;

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum