Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAIL BEFORE SURRENDER? is it possible???

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BAIL BEFORE SURRENDER? is it possible??? on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:16 am

heavensamrhe

Arresto Menor
hello, question po. yung kakilala ko has a warrant of arrest and wanted to surrender coz for 3 years he had gone hiding. then he was also afraid coz rumors said that he has a reward worth 300.000.

he went back to their place/province but currently hiding.
they already checked the records and iinformation was confirmed that he has a warrant,

what will we do?

View user profile

attyesc

Reclusion Temporal
surrender and post bail. pero nasa discretion ng court kung papayagan pa syang magpyansa since fugitive from justice na sya for 3 years.

View user profile

heavensamrhe

Arresto Menor
oh i see,,,, dapat palang mag-surrender muna at mag-post ng bail. not the other way around,
kasi meron din pong mga threats na natatanggap ang family and sa kanya, so natatakot po,
but i know and trust our judiciary system, and once meron na clang funds, mag-kokonsult po ng private lawyer,,, thank you for the insight, highly appreciated! Godbless!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum