Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inquiry regarding BP 22

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Inquiry regarding BP 22 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:13 am


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty., question po. my mom was paid with checks drawn against insufficient funds amounting to 150,000, if we're going to file for bp22, where should I file it? Do I need a lawyer for this? If ever, how much po un processing fee, para sana malaman if it is worth to file a case. And if ever we pursue with the case, can I also claim for the fees incurred along with the original amount of 150,000.?


View user profile

2 Re: Inquiry regarding BP 22 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:30 pm


Reclusion Temporal
yes you need a lawyer. the case should be filed at the mtc. legal fees will depend on the amount of the check plus the amount of damages being claimed.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum