Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 marriage,null/void on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:46 am


Arresto Menor
Hello i need some help,my friend po ako US army and US passport holder na po sya,he's married sa pinas but he filed a divorce sa US and it was already granted,tanong ko lng po ano po dpat gawin pra mavoid ang kasal nya pinas ung mapabilis kc he need to pass sa Army pra mging single na ang status nya...hope my mgreply po sa tanong ko!

View user profile

2 Re: marriage,null/void on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:25 pm


Reclusion Temporal
kumuha ng lawyer at magfile ng petition sa korte, recognition of foreign divorce.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum