Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concubinage on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Concernson09

Arresto Menor
Atty pls enlighten us.
My mother filed a concubinage case against my father and his concubine. The girl is working in the US, she comes home in the conjugal dwelling once a year for 1month vacation. The whole town knows about their relationship. They sleep together in one room and acts as husbands and wife. They attend occasions publicly and introduced husbands and wifes. My mom is also working abroad during those times and just until now that she went home here in the Philippines so she filed the case. There is already a resolution of the case and says there is a probable cause of the case filed. These are my questions:
1.What will happen next?
2. If guilty, what will be the penalties.
3. Will the girl in the US be liable for the case?

View user profile

2 Re: Concubinage on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:46 pm

foobarph

Prision Mayor
1.What will happen next? the case will be set for pre-trial

2. If guilty, what will be the penalties? prision correccional for your father, destierro for the concubine

rpc art. 27 - Prision correccional, suspension, and destierro. — The duration of the penalties of
prision correccional, suspension and destierro shall be from six months and one day to
six years, except when suspension is imposed as an accessory penalty, in which case,
its duration shall be that of the principal penalty.

3. Will the girl in the US be liable for the case? yes since the crime of concubinage was committed in the Philippines.

View user profile

3 Re: Concubinage on Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Concernson09

Arresto Menor
Thank you po for the feedbacks.

Regarding #1 answer..kasi I don't know kung tama itong info na sinabi Sa akin..before the pre trial mag issue daw po ng warrant for my father and the girl. Is it true po ba na ganun ang process since criminal case daw po ito?

What other cases ang pwede i-file against the girl. Can my mother file a civil case for damages?
Is it possible na if found guilty eh hindi maimprison father ko rather probation daw na mag report sa court for specific period of time?

View user profile

4 Re: Concubinage on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:26 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Concernson09 wrote:Thank you po for the feedbacks.

Regarding #1 answer..kasi I don't know kung tama itong info na sinabi Sa akin..before the pre trial mag issue daw po ng warrant for my father and the girl. Is it true po ba na ganun ang process since criminal case daw po ito?

What other cases ang pwede i-file against the girl. Can my mother file a civil case for damages?
Is it possible na if found guilty eh hindi maimprison father ko rather probation daw na mag report sa court for specific period of time?

Case is already filed the court will issue warrant for their arrest.

Your mother can file civil case as well and ask for monetary damaged or file another case like RA9262. hanggat maari lahat ng case na pwede nyong i-file laban sa kanya e isampa ng mother mo.

Last edited by concepab on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: Concubinage on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 pm

garthbishop

Arresto Menor
I think your Evidence is very WEAK... Much better if you called the police to catch them in BED TOGETHER...

View user profile

6 Re: Concubinage on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:49 am

Concernson09

Arresto Menor
My mother have 3witnesses..my two other siblings who lives in the conjugal house who witnessed everything and our former kasambahay.

View user profile

7 Re: Concubinage on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:54 am

Concernson09

Arresto Menor
Pano po pla mag issue pa rin po ba sila ng warrant Sa girl eh nasa abroad po sya ngayon.bka next year pa po sya uuwi.

View user profile

8 Re: Concubinage on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:08 pm

garthbishop

Arresto Menor
Then you can ask Free Atty at Hall Of Justice,,,, or ask Fiscal Prosercutor for advice...

View user profile

9 Re: Concubinage on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:12 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Concernson09 wrote:Pano po pla mag issue pa rin po ba sila ng warrant Sa girl eh nasa abroad po sya ngayon.bka next year pa po sya uuwi.

then she will be arrested pag-bumalik sya ng pinas.

View user profile

10 Re: Concubinage Today at 11:42 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum