Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help... on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:52 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po, im miss jade from paris i have a friend na may asawa at napatunayang may kabet dito sa paris at buntis pa... Di nya po alam what to do... Or anong case pwede nya isampa para maparusahan yung asawa nya, gusto nya po ipadeport yung asawa nya kasi wala nmn din po syang papel dito... Ano pong dapat gawin salamat po...

View user profile

2 Re: please help... on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:45 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
check with the local authority. You cannot apply PH law outside PH territory.

View user profile

3 Re: please help... on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:40 am


Arresto Menor
Thank you po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum