Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Correcting details in a birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Correcting details in a birth certificate on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:11 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi all,
I would like to ask legal advise who may know the answer to my question.

How can I change "the date and place of parents marriage" in my son's birth certificate?

The problem is that the date stated in the bc is before our marriage date when the fact is my son was born before our marriage.
I believe illegitimate acknowledgement must have been made.

Is is possible to change the above?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum