Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD SUPPORT FOR CHILD on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:27 pm


Arresto Menor
I am a mother, currently working in middle east & would like to inquire what legal action I can take against my husband who is not supporting our child for more than 6 years.  I gave our marriage a 2nd chance by bringing him with me so we could be in the same country but did not work as he is irresponsible.  He left his job in the beginning of this year and now he's back in Philippines and helping his mother with the small business.

Our child is with my mother whose taking care of of her since I started working abroad.  However, now I'm seeing that he is not doing any action to spend time with our child and to provide financial support as well.

He had also previous relationship with another married lady during those 5 years that we're separated while he was working in Middle East as well during that time.   Which I'm sure that again he started communicating again with the same lady.

Please advise me on what legal action I can take even I'm not in Phils. I just want to make sure that this time, he will provide a financial support, which is my main concern.

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: CHILD SUPPORT FOR CHILD on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:50 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Come home to Philippines then file a case against your husband.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum