Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

2 marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2 marriage on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:15 am

zuir26aneehs


Arresto Menor
goodday attorney sana po malinawan nyo po ako ano dapat kong gawin. Ako po ay kasal sa asawa ko at may dalawa kaming anak. Pumunta sya sa ibang bansa at dun nakilala nya ang kabit nya.Doon nagpakasal sya sa kabit nya at nagkaroon ng isang anak. Pinarehistro nila ang kasal nila sa embassy at forward ng embassy sa national statistic office. Para makuha nila ng passport ang bata. Dahil doon nakaregistro ang dalawang kasal. Sa akin at sa kabit nya sa n.s.o ..pagkakuha ko ng cenomar.. ano po pwd ko ikaso sakanila ng kabit.. nakikiusap po ako ako ay inyong matulungan.

View user profile

2 Re: 2 marriage on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:39 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
Depende yan Kung pareho silang Pilipino. Kapag pareho silang Pilipino at registered sa NSO pwede mo syang sampahan ng Bigamy. Pero Kung foreigner ang second spouse labas yan ng Philippines jurisdiction. Kahit naka rehistro pa sa NSO ang 2nd marriage.

View user profile

3 Re: 2 marriage on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:04 pm

zuir26aneehs


Arresto Menor
Pareho silang pilipino at kinasal sila sa ibang bansa pero naka rehistro sa nso

View user profile

4 Re: 2 marriage on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:31 pm

zuir26aneehs


Arresto Menor
AWV wrote:Depende yan Kung pareho silang Pilipino. Kapag pareho silang Pilipino at registered sa NSO pwede mo syang sampahan ng Bigamy. Pero Kung foreigner ang second spouse labas yan ng Philippines jurisdiction. Kahit naka rehistro pa sa NSO ang 2nd marriage.


Ang asawa ko at kabit nya ay parehong pilipino at pareho nag wowork sa ibang bansa na magkasama
Ano pwd ko gawin at saan ako pupunta kung ang kasal ay sa ibang bansa at nairehistro sa n.s.o..
Pwd ba ako mag direct sa dfa bkt nairehistro kasal nila na mat una syang kasal sa pilipinas.. saan ako pwd magsampa ng bigamy?

View user profile

5 Re: 2 marriage on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:04 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
zuir26aneehs wrote:
AWV wrote:Depende yan Kung pareho silang Pilipino. Kapag pareho silang Pilipino at registered sa NSO pwede mo syang sampahan ng Bigamy. Pero Kung foreigner ang second spouse labas yan ng Philippines jurisdiction. Kahit naka rehistro pa sa NSO ang 2nd marriage.


Ang asawa ko at kabit nya ay parehong pilipino at pareho nag wowork sa ibang bansa na magkasama
Ano pwd ko gawin at saan ako pupunta kung ang kasal ay sa ibang bansa at nairehistro sa n.s.o..
Pwd ba ako mag direct sa dfa bkt nairehistro kasal nila na mat una syang kasal sa pilipinas.. saan ako pwd magsampa ng bigamy?

Sa Municipal nearby your area ka pwede mag file ng bigamy case pero mananatiling open lang ang case mo kasi nasa labas sila ng bansa eh, if you have their address abroad pwede mo ipadala ang copy ng complaint mo but I doubt that DFA will do you any favour as far as I know their business is to protect Filipino abroad unless they are serious criminals like terrorist! Kaya nga may mga criminal na lumalabas ng bansa di ba? Para labas sila sa Philippines jurisdictions.

View user profile

6 Re: 2 marriage on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:18 am

zuir26aneehs


Arresto Menor
Incase nagsampa ako ng kaso mga ilang months bago makapaglabas ng warrant of arrest kung nandito sila ng kabit nya sa pilipinas attorney?

View user profile

7 Re: 2 marriage on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:44 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
Bigamy cases do take time to process. Also due to bureaucracy we have DAP and PDAP cases, corruptions, taxations, riding en tandem and now Palparan case, I doubt they will priority your case, it's just too many of this polygamous cases. Cases do take time because there are lots criminals and cases going on! In other words, who knows how long it will take?

View user profile

8 Re: 2 marriage on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Engr6Sigma


Arresto Menor
On a similar note, I had the same situation. My wife went to the US back in 2007 and married a foreigner there. I don't know how they did it but they also took my daughter away from me last 2012 and she is with them in the US now. I have a GF now and we are planning to get married, can I proceed? I am not sure if she processed an annulment because we are not in contact with each other anymore. Is there a possibility when I get a CENOMAR for myself that it will show if the marriage was voided?

Please advise.

View user profile

9 Re: 2 marriage on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:58 am

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
Kuha ka kaya muna ng CENOMAR para malaman mo at ng malapatan ng tamang sagot ang mga katanungan mo in a couple of days! Okay? Marami kasing technicality yan eh! Malamang nai annul ka nya ng di mo alam OR nakapag produce sya ng CENOMAR as single mother sya showing on your daughter's birth certificate maybe galing sa Recto kaya na ideclare nya sa US na single mother sya at natangay ang daughter mo! Di naman kasi sila that thorough! if not perhaps because she marry an American they may have just only verify his status and not hers. Maraming possibility yan eh. Kaya kuha ka muna ng CENOMAR para makita mo Kung Anong hokus focus na ginawa nya!

View user profile

10 Re: 2 marriage on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Engr6Sigma


Arresto Menor
Thanks. Kumuha na ako online, hopefully nai-annul na lang niya sana ako.. Kasi ang alam ko apelyido ko ginamit niya ng mag US siya (sa passport nya).

View user profile

11 Re: 2 marriage on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:23 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
Engr6Sigma wrote:Thanks. Kumuha na ako online, hopefully nai-annul na lang niya sana ako.. Kasi ang alam ko apelyido ko ginamit niya ng mag US siya (sa passport nya).
Upon application ng US citizenship she can have a choice to use her birth surname by submitting her birth certificate and the annulment papers that she submitted if any, that must be the case how she manage to marry the other guy.

View user profile

12 Re: 2 marriage on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:45 am

Engr6Sigma


Arresto Menor
I got the copy and it reflects our marriage back in 2003. Nothing indicated that annulment was taken care of. Do you think she just forged some documents so she was able to marry and take our daughter in the US? What should be my next steps if I want to have this marriage voided? Is there an easier way to do it? I am not in contact with her and she is based in the US, but I want my freedom back na lang.

View user profile

13 Re: 2 marriage on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:11 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
Engr6Sigma wrote:I got the copy and it reflects our marriage back in 2003. Nothing indicated that annulment was taken care of. Do you think she just forged some documents so she was able to marry and take our daughter in the US? What should be my next steps if I want to have this marriage voided? Is there an easier way to do it? I am not in contact with her and she is based in the US, but I want my freedom back na lang.

Whew! That is very difficult kung wala kang communication sa kanya!
Most likely if she didn't forged her documents she uses her birth certificate for her new husband's marriage record with Cenomar from Recto I guessed.

Your marriage cannot be void I'm afraid but it can be annulled using bigamous as grounds.

View user profile

14 Re: 2 marriage on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:30 am

Engr6Sigma


Arresto Menor
Can annulment be processed even if she is not in the Philippines anymore? I can perhaps get social media pictures and posts by her using her new husband's (American) last name with my daughter for proof.

I assume the annulment will be costly and slow, but I do not mind waiting as long as it has movements.



Last edited by Engr6Sigma on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it more specific)

View user profile

15 Re: 2 marriage Today at 5:53 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum