Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD SUPPORT - CASE on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day! Just want to help a friend. The guy is planning to file an annulment. He and his wife had parted ways for 4 yrs now. They are married and had 3 children. Late last year, they had sign an agreement at DSWD that the children will be under the custody of the mother but he is allowed to visit them and that he is obliged to support them financially. The financial support was given in the first few months but since he has no permanent work, he failed to give money. Late did he know that his wife had filed a case against him in relation to the matter. If he failed to attend/present himself, will a warrant of arrest be issued to him? Somebody told him that he need to attend it and file a counter affidavit... that it is bailable @ Php 12500 and that he will not be in jail just because of that. Should they agree to settle it, can the case be withdrawn? What might be the worst thing that could happen to him and what is the best thing to do. Thank you and more power.

View user profile

2 Re: CHILD SUPPORT - CASE on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:50 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
He can post bail. and later on if found guilty, he will be imprisoned.

View user profile

3 Re: CHILD SUPPORT - CASE on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:58 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day. Ask ko lang po ano po ba ang pwede kong gagawin ko. Naghiwalay napo kasi asawa ko. Kaso po halos 2 napo nya akong.hindi tinutulungan sa financial suppprt sa 2 anak namin. Gusto ko po sana magkaroon kame ng uusap sa barangay kaso.bk.kapag sinabi kopong kailangan.nyang sustentuhan ang mga bata. Ang isasagot po nya ay wala syang trabaho. So nga po ang gusto ko po sanang mangyari ay. Aalisan ko napo sya ng karapatan sa mga bata. Paalis po kasi ako abroad. Bk po kasi pag alis ko bigla nya kunin ang mga bta. Ano po b ang mgandang gagawin ko. Ptulong naman.po, please. Thank and Godbless po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum