Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 COURT ORDER TO TRAVEL FOR KIDS on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:26 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po,
want some advice i am annulled and married a Canadian now the kids and I planned to live in Canada..haven't got their passport yet. Speaking of the father of my kids since we got annulled haven't heard from him since the processing and till it was ,granted no visitation no support but its stated in our annulment paper i have the custody of the 2 kids and only he can visit.but even my youngest child hasn't known or seen him only he thought that my Canadian husband is his dad.
now i want to get them their passport so we could process our visa for Canada, ive read about the consent to travel form but i cant contact him and even i talk to my ex's family will never say anything and even i emailed him and send request in faceBook and message no reply.Recently my ex is in Dubai working for 8years already and he is already married too ahead of me. what should i do if our papers is ready to travel for Canada..
I need help and Idea about Court Order.
thanks po.

View user profile

2 Re: COURT ORDER TO TRAVEL FOR KIDS on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:26 pm


Arresto Menor
hopefully ill get a reply and comments about this issue..thanks

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum