Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 concubinage on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:39 pm

ayah71

Arresto Menor
GD PM SIR. HELP ME PLZ ON THIS PO
.KASI PO MAY NANLIGAW SA KIN NA GUY
TAZ HNDI NMAN XA NAGSABI DURING HIS COURTSHIP NA HE'S ALREADY MARRIED. LATELY KO LANG NALAMAN NA MARRIED XA AND UN WIFE NYA KEPT ON TXTING ME THAT SHE WILL SUE ME.SHE'S ACCUSING US NA NAGKIKITA AND PA RAW KMI NG HUSBAND NYA WHEN THE FACT IS THE MOMENT NLAMAN KO NA MARRIED XA I ALREADY ENDED THE RELATIONSHIP. ALTHOUGH HE STILL KEPT ON SENDING ME TXT MSGS.MAY BISA PO BA ANG IKAKASO NYA SA KIN. NATATAKOT PO KC KO. SHE'S SENDING ME TXTS NA GUMAGAMIT NG WORDS LIKE 'MALANDI OR IMMORAL. AND ALSO CAN I SUE HER FOR THAT? WHAT WILL BE THE CASE OF THAT? THNX PO.HNDI KO NA PO PALA NIREREPLY MSG YA SA KIN. Crying or Very sad

View user profile

2 Re: concubinage on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:18 pm

attyLLL

please do not use text spelling.

why not change your phone number so that both of them can no longer contact you? you can write them a letter demanding that you be left alone.

text messages can be considered as evidence. the proper charge would be unjust vexation.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: concubinage on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:11 pm

ayah71

Arresto Menor
TNX PO ULI.YOUR COUNSEL IS A BIG RELIEF AND HELP PO.

View user profile

4 Re: concubinage Today at 11:33 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum