Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAND DISPUTE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LAND DISPUTE on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 pm

ayah71

Arresto Menor
GD PM SIR. THIS IS AYAH PO ULI. SIR MAY RELATIVE PO KC KMI NA NSA KNILA UNG LAND TITLE NMIN UNDER MY MOTHER'S NAME WHO IS ALREADY DECEASED. NAPUNTA UN SA TITA KO KC NANGUTANG ANG MOTHER KO SA TITO KO. THEN BNIGAY NYA UN LAND TITLE NG ISANG PROPERTY NMIN PERO HNDI BNAGO UN NAME. NAMATAY PO ANG MOTHER KO AT ASNG TITO KO AT NAIWAN UN LAND TITLE NMIN SA TITA KO. GNAGAMIT NA PO NILA UN PROPERTY NMIN AS IN TINAYUAN NA NG BAHAY NG MGA ANAK NYA. GUSTO NMIN BAWIIN UN PROPERT NMIN KYA LANG AYAW NILA IBIGAY UN TITLE.ANU PO KYA ANG PWDE NMIN GWIN? PWED NMIN SILA KASUHAN DIN?
PLZ HELP ME AGAIN WITH THIS THNX PO.

View user profile

2 Re: LAND DISPUTE on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 pm

attyLLL

the title is still in the name of your mother? was the loan paid? is there any contract of loan?

when you say title, this is a title registered at the register of deeds and not just a tax declaration?

THEN BNIGAY NYA UN LAND TITLE NG ISANG PROPERTY NMIN PERO HNDI BNAGO UN NAME
i don't understand this, is there more than one property involved?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: LAND DISPUTE on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:08 pm

ayah71

Arresto Menor
GD AM SIR,I READ YOUR REPLY ALREADY AND TNX REALLY.
YUNG LAND TITLE NMIN NAKALAGAY PA SA NAME NG MOTHER KO.
NABAYARAN NA PO YUNG NILOAN NG NANAY KO.BUHAY PA NGA XA NUN.
WALA PO CONTRACT YUNG NILOAN NMIN. ISANG PROPERTY LANG PO PALA YUN.SORY PO SA TERM KO. SABI PO NG TITA KO NA NAGHAHAWAK NG LAND TITLE NMIN 'IF GUSTO NMIN MAKUHA YUN LUPA ULI,MG KASO DAW KMI'.
ANU PO KYA ANG KASO PWED NMIN ISAMPA SA KNILA.TNX [PO ULI.

View user profile

4 Re: LAND DISPUTE on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:28 pm

attyLLL

do you even have a copy of the title? what you should do is to verify in the register of deeds whether it is still in the name of your mother or it has been transferred.

either way, you should first send a demand letter to your aunt to return the title and possession of the property. if she refuses, file a case in the bgy, then later in court for return of the title and the property.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: LAND DISPUTE on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:19 pm

ayah71

Arresto Menor
GD PM SIR NGAUN LANG ME PO ULI NAG OPEN DITO. TNX SIR SA ADVICE NYO ABOUT SENDING A DEMAND LETTER TO MY AUNT TO RETURN THE TITLE AND POSESSION OF THE PROPERTY.YOUR REPLY IS SUCH A BIG HELP SA GAGAWIN PO NMIN PARA MABAWI YUN TITLE NG NANAY KO.

NGAYON PO SIR MAY ISA PA PO AKO NA GUSTO KO PO IHINGI NG ADVICE SA NYO. KASI PO YUNG TITLE NA YUN AY NASA NAME PA NG NANAY KO PERO HINDI NA MAIDEN NAME NYA YUN KUNDI YUN MARRIED NA SIYA ANG LAST NAME DUN NAKALAGAY. PERO DECEASED NA PO NANAY KO AND GUSTO PO SANA NMIN YUN IPANGALAN NA SA NAME NG TATAY KO. BUHAY PA PO SIYA TIL NOW. PAANO PO KYA ANG PROSESO NUN? PWEDE RIN PO KAYA YUN NA ITRANSFER NA DIN DIRECT SA NAME NMIN MGKAPATID? ANO PO KYA ANG PROSESO DIN NYAN? TNX PO AND HOPING AGAIN FOR YOUR REPLY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR DIN PO!!!

View user profile

6 Re: LAND DISPUTE on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:49 pm

attyLLL

it cannot be transferred just to your father; it should be transferred to all the legal heirs which are your father and the children.

the best way is to effect an extrajudicial settlement of estate. but note you will have to pay estate taxes, and it may be best to focus first on getting the title back.

View user profile

7 Re: LAND DISPUTE on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:10 am

ayah71

Arresto Menor
tnx atty.and happy new year!!!!

View user profile

8 Re: LAND DISPUTE Today at 8:34 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum