Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My sibling living in US transfer his rights in our Land Title to my name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I need advise regarding sa lote namin na nakapangalan sa akin at sa kapatid ko na ngaun ay immigrant na sa US. Nais na po namin na ipangalan nalang sa akin ang lupa, pero nangangailangan pa yata ng personal appearance ng kapatid ko sa lawyer. Since, matatagalan pa bago umuwi ang aking kapatid sa Pinas, may other way ba na maprocess ito without the show-up sa lawyer? Ano po mga requirements?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum