Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOOKING CASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOOKING CASE on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 pm

ayah71

Arresto Menor
GD PM SIR.AYAH PO ULI. SIR I WAS WORKING IN AN AIRLINE BOOKING OFC BEFORE PO AND WE HAV A CUSTOMER NA AKO ANG NAG ASSIST NG KNYANG AIR TICKETS. THEY WASN'T ABLE TO BOARD THE PLANE TO SHANGHAI KC PO NAGKULANG DAW AKO NG ADVICE SA KNILA REGRDING THEIR VISA. THEY DIDN'T ACQUIRED CHINA VISA. PERO KC PO IN OUT ORIENTATION IN OUR BOOKING AGENT THEY SAID NA WE ARE NOT A TRAVEL AGENCY KYA WE ARE NOT FULLY RESPONSIBLE SA MGA CUSTOMER NMIN IF THEY LACK TRAVEL DOCUMENTS COZ WE ARE JUST A TICKETING AGENCY DAW. NOW THAT CUSTOMER IS SUING OUR OFC COZ OF THAT. HUMIHINGI SILA NG DAMAGES SA HNDI NILA PAGKAKATULOY SA SHANHAI.PERO AKO NMAN PO I ASK THEM IF THEY HAV A VISA AND THEY SAID YES. YUN PLA US VISA ANG HAWAK NILA AND HNDI MAN CHINA VISA.ANU PO KYA ANG MBUTI GWIN DITO.THNX PO.

View user profile

2 Re: BOOKING CASE on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:22 pm

attyLLL

i believe they would sue the airline and not you personally, or at least not just you. i recommend that you just follow the advice of the legal counsel of the airline.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum