Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 AMENDMENT OF BIR TAX RETURN on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:19 pm


Arresto Menor
hi..I am have here a problem regarding taxes. From January to July, I filed tax return with the wrong ATC, I have found it out only in the month of August. I heve decided to file an amended report, but I am bothered with the charges. Is the amended return subject to penalties?...if yes, by how much?

I hope you can help me...Thank you in advance

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum