Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help me i want to get married pls....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help me i want to get married pls.... on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:38 pm

christian yor

Arresto Menor
Sad Sad The story goes like this im 27 yrs old and my mom got annulled i am the 1st born of my mom and i am trying to change my surname because when i was 12 years old i found out that my moms husband isnt my father (biologicaly) she made ties to my father so she could give formality to my birth and because she was afraid of my grandfather then after that time got by and she got separated with his husband ( not my real father) and the hearing for annullment went on.... So on in court i was stated and confesed that i am not a real son of the husband then they were annulled but as i remember the court said both kids will retain the surname... Then i grew and grew and at the age of 21 i met my father he is already a success indeed hes now a doctor and has his own hospital abroad but i didnt want any part of that all i wanted was for me to have a normal life then i made kids and now i plan to marry but i cannot marry with this surname i want to use my mothers surname could you help me so i could get married? It would mean alot to me if you could help me 1st give me some process so i could take action asap so i could transfer my kids to me i have come so far from being the bad boy to being the good boy now i want to settle down but this surname issue is the one holding me back could you pls pls pls help me ill owe you bigtime thank you on advance

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum