Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please advice on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:28 am


Arresto Menor
Na-register po sa CENOMAR certification na may first marriage ang father ko nung 1963. Dinagdagan ang age niya(19 lang talaga siya that time, 21 ata ang required age.)

My mother and father got married 1971,pero they had 4 kids na when that happened. Our eldest was born 1966. Since then up until my father died in 2002 we are his only family. My father has no contact with the first woman eversince he met my mother.

Dahil po sa CENOMAR certification na ito, nagkakaroon po kami ng problema tungkol sa pagkuha ng pension ng mother ko. My mother is now 66 years old. Please help. Also, we don't have any information on the first wife's whereabouts.

View user profile

2 Re: please advice on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 pm


who required a cenomar? that's a certificate of no marriage.

it should be sufficient that your mother presents their marriage certificate. maybe you can argue that the other person is not your father due to the discrepancy of the age. does your mother know for a fact that he was married?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum