Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estranged wife seeking for financial support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 estranged wife seeking for financial support on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:48 pm


Arresto Menor
hi i need some advice, nasa abroad husband ko and while working there ngkaroon sya ng gf , since then ngsskip na sya ng padalang allowance para sa baby namin, nalaman ko na sinusuportahan nya dn ung gf nya. after that ginwa n nlang public relationship nla and pnaalam nya n dn sa family nya n may gf n sya, as of now, kundi ngsskip, kulang un pnpdala nyang alowance.nkpaghwalay ako sa knya, i want to file an annulment but first of all gusto ko mkuha custody ng baby ko at mkakuha ng fix allowance from him. gusto ko dn malaman kung pano ang computation n allowances pra sa baby.  please help me on what i should do. thank you..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum