Here's the sequence of event as far as I can remember:
1. He met with his atty. They discussed his relationship with the wife.
2. He had an interview with a psychologist chosen by his atty
3. They filed the case
4. They had 2 or 3 mtgs where the case was filed with the judge and other party as "mediation" mtg. I think that's how they called it.
5. Other party requested to submit addtl docs. Is it even possible that my bf side cannot see the addtl docs/supporting photos given?
6. After the "mediation", my bf said that the court will send a letter to both parties. Can't remember what the letter is called but he said it is to notify both parties that the case has been filed I think or it has gone to court already. The last "mtg" of the lawyers what last Aug 26. This letter is what my bf and his atty are waiting for. He said when his atty receives the letter, he will move out of the house since the address he gave when they filed is another address already. It "shouldnt be" the address of him and his wife. He said that they dont sleep in the same room and the reason why he is still there is bec of their kid who I know he loves so dearly.
I may have left out some events or info but these are the only things I can remember for now.
Can you pls help me understand the annulment process? I have read several articles already on how to file and it seems that the details are consistent to my bf's stories but it can be easily googled, right? Is there a way I can verify if there's an annulment case file already? How can I be assured that there are already steps taken towards annulment?