Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wife Abandoned Me and My Kid years Ago

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wife Abandoned Me and My Kid years Ago on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:08 pm


Arresto Menor

I would like to seek legal advise as to what should I do, I would appreciate any legal steps you can advise me to do, my wife has abandoned me and my son 3 years ago. She has epilepsy and was insisting to apply for a work in an office environment which I strongly disagree with her. Her sickness make me uncomfortable of her going to office due to the reason that she might get into an accident and from our past experiences, the employer would kept on calling me to pick her up anytime of the day due to the attack of epilepsy. She left because I was angry with her attempt of committing suicide by jumping on the 5th floor of our apartment. I tried to console her and get her back, but upon returning home day after she decided to leave again which made me so lonely again and confused on what to do with her. Upon leaving and confirming that her family (parents and siblings) had kept her, she made false stories about me that made her family angry with me. Getting tired of this nth time of what she has done, several months after when she didn't come back I decided to leave our apartment without notifying her family anymore. So that made the likelihood of looking for us be impossible. Now, after the incidents of what I heard from my family that she went to our province and looking for us, my parents accommodated her due to the fact that she wast cast away by her family because they've know of the lies she made about me and they don't want to take care of her anymore because of her unstable behavior. Weeks ago she was begging to comeback to me but I don't think I love her anymore nor sympathize of what she has done, so I told her that I can only offer friendship and I can help her get well by coming back in the city, but she replied with negative feedback by telling me she's not coming to the city because she has moved on and she's going to live with another man whom she called his new husband. But now, she was picked up by DSWD when she made lay down the road at the front of the house of her godmother who refused to accept her in the house, also because her new husband left her in the city while on a business trip. DSWD called me, I think she gave my contact number. Now the said authorities keep calling me to fetch her, I'm in doubt if I should show up or not, I need legal advise before I do certain action. My objective in mind is to get annulled or separated already and get her back to her family. Please give advise, I'm confused, but I also want to help her even though we can't be with each other anymore, I have new partner and I don't want to get back to her anymore. Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum