Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

concubinage/violence against women and children advise please!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

betrayed

Arresto Menor
Ikinasal po kami ng aking asawa sa ibang bansa. Bago po ang kasal alam ko po na nakabuntis sya pero pinatawad ko po. Ilang linggo pa lang po kaming nagsasama nadiskubre ko pong nag uusap sila nung nabuntis nya at pinangakuan nya ng kasal. Gamit po nya ang aking telepono kaya may mga bills po ako na magpapatunay na nagte text sya ng madami. Nakabasa din po ako ng mga emails. Nakakuha rin po sya ng malaking halaga sa akin. Iniwan nya po ako habang ako ay maysakit. Umuwi na po sya dyan sa pilipinas at iniwan ako para raw po magsama na sila.

Balak ko po silang kasuhan ng concubinage at violence against women and children. Alam ko pong balak nilang umalis din ng pilipinas at magpunta sa middle east. Makakaalis po ba sila habang may kaso? Pag nakaalis po sila, pwede ko po ba silang ipa-deport para harapin nila ang kaso?

View user profile

attyLLL

did you report your marriage to the philippine embassy or consulate? is your marriage recorded in the nso?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

alex888

Arresto Menor
can a baptismal certificate of a baby named after my husband be used as an evidence for concubinage?

plz help..

View user profile

alex888

Arresto Menor
ano po ba ang pwedeng punishment sa babae kung kakasuhan ko cla??

View user profile

attyLLL

alex, yes it can be used as evidence, but the real crime that has to be proven is not having a baby, but that they are living together. punishment for the mistress for concubinage is banishment from the are where the couple resides. no jail

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

betrayed

Arresto Menor
Di ko po na report sa philippine consulate at wala rin po sa nso dahil sa ibang bansa po kami ikinasal. Pwede ko po ba silang kasuhan?

View user profile

alex888

Arresto Menor
atty pwede ko po bang gamitin ang kaso concubinage para patanggalan ng professional license ang babae..bakit hindi sya pwedeng ikulong?tnx for the help atty...

View user profile

alex888

Arresto Menor
ano pong pwede kong gawin para maprove ko po na nagsasama cla sa iisang bobong...balita ko kasi nagsasama cla at mayron clang anak na nakapangalan sa husband ko..pwede ko pa po ba clang kasohan kung mayron na kaming nakafile na annullment case??ano pong mangyayari sa husband ko if i file a case against them??

View user profile

alex888

Arresto Menor
bakit hindi pwedeng makulong ang babae?/

View user profile

alex888

Arresto Menor
ano po ba ang grounds for revocation of license??ano po unang step para gawin ito???

View user profile

resjudicata

Arresto Mayor
Hi Alex888, a concubine is not being punished with imprisonment because that is what the law says. The penalty imposed is called destierro where she is not allowed to come back in a given area within a specified kilometer radius. You can charge her administratively first, before the professional regulatory body to which she belongs. You will need substantial evidence for this.

View user profile

betrayed

Arresto Menor
Pag nakasuhan po ba sila ng concubinage/VAWC, at nakaalis po sila papuntang middle east, pwede po ba sila ipa-deport para harapin nila ang kaso?

View user profile

attyLLL

betrayed, you should report your marriage to the philippine consulate so that the marriage will be registered in the nso. otherwise your husband will be able to get married in the philippines.

if you file a criminal case, you can request for issuance of a watchlist order to prevent them from leaving. but if they are able to leave, then it will be next to impossible to get them back, unless you are able to get the foreign government to deport them. i've heard places like bahrain are very strict on infidelity

View user profile

alex888

Arresto Menor
wat evidences do i need atty??anong po unang step para magfile ako nang administrative case???

View user profile

attyLLL

alex, for an admin complaint, you will have to research the code of ethics of the profession, then you will have to prepare your complaint and evidence to show that the code of ethics were violated. i do not know what ground you will be citing and what evidence you have. the complaint is filed at the PRC and addressed to the board of examiners of that profession.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum