Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking information on a case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 seeking information on a case on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:13 am


Arresto Menor
Hi to all. I am seeking information regarding a case of my friends brother. Her brother is involved in a murder case last 12 years ago together with other 7 accused persons/suspects. He is innocent everybody knows even the family of the accuser/victim coz my friends family has spoken to the victims family and they also confirmed that they know he is innocent. He got involved because his name was listed by the so called witness of the same crime when it happened. My friends brother is until now just hiding from the law. In short wanted.
I need some advice on what my friends family could do to settle his case and that he could be freed from the accuse. My friends family talked to the accusers and told them that after 12 years they've manage to gather money to settle it. We thought that if the family of the victim along with a witness will tell the jury that my friends brother is actually innocent that it would be settle it that way. I need some advice from you all who have the knowledge about this kind of case if this is really possible to settle the case in this way. And is there guarantee that my friends brother will be acquitted from the case. And how can they process or do this in a good way? Thank you so much po and hope to hear any advice soon.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum