Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help Attorney

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Help Attorney on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:36 pm


Arresto Menor
If nag rent kami ng condo then fully paid with 2month advance and 1month deposit. Mayroon din syang issue na Acknowledgement Receipts. Then suddenly after a month umalis yung nakausap namin then inilipat nya kami ng ibang tao. Tapos sabi nong bagong tao is umalis daw yung una naming nakausap kasi mag ginawang kalokohan at nagbigay lang daw sa kanya ng small amount then kailangan daw namin ishoulder yung kulang. Tapos tinatawagan namin yung unang tao hindi na sya mahagilap.

Ano po kaya ang pwede namin gawin? Obligasyon ba naming bayaran yun? Thanks and God Bless

PS. No Signed Contract

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum