Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Badly need Help please! RE: Vawc Ra9262 Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
April 2014 I have filed VAWC Ra. 9262 (Non-support) against my husband. We're married. In my complaint I gave the original copy of agreement from DSWD for my Child with Notarized of my Husband's Atty as my evidence. In that agreement we have agreed to share all the expenses for my son's needs and to settle our previous debt that used for hospitalization, expenses and support. We decided to separate when my son is just 3yo. And now he's 9yo.

Inside that 6 years I can count on my finger how many times he gave the support for my child. Even sending him demand letter didn't help. Until I reach for a hand to DSWD from August 2013 to December 2013. Still didn't help. I'm tired and wanted him to pay for what he deserve.

The question is, is there any possibility that the case will be dismissed or will not proceed? Since he just ignored the subpoena sent to him and now subject for resolution. And also for not doing what we've signed to the DSWD.

Please help!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum