Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Absence Without Leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Absence Without Leave on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:45 am

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Is anybody can give me an advise what to do, because my previous company wanted me to render 30 days because in my previous company i am the only one who can program and configure the system and the reason why i am AWOL because of salary delay to be specific 17 days of salary delay every cut off . Unfortunately 30 days rendering is quite impossible because i'm staying here in CEBU since i leave my previous company and no specific dates of return. They send me a Letter of AWOL and said that:
"failure to response within the prescribe period will be construed as a waiver of your right and the management will be compelled to implement necessary action against you"

I also signed a contract of regularization but it is an Open Date contrak

How can i manage this? What could be the worst will happen, if i don't comply with their policies. Please advise.

Last edited by sevymik on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nothing)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum