I just want to ask for legal advice on my situation. Hired on April 14, 2014 by a Multinational Company. By Law I know that there should be a 3rd month and 5th month written checkpoint given by your boss to see if your performance is good or not, but as of this writing, i do not have anything written given to me or signed. Everything has been verbally cascaded by my boss.
1. My performance based on metrics are good.
2. I do not have any absences or late or any illegal violation with the company.
3. We do have a client whom is totally in charged of the current project I am in but my boss told me a month ago that i have to be liked by the client or else that would be depended on my regularization.
4. After a month, the client doesn't like me as part of the project.
Having said this, here is my questions.
1. Would this be a ground for my regularization, though it seems like a subjective part?
2. My boss propose to have me sign a documentation next week stating an extension of my stay in the company, would i sign it since this would be a chance or would this be just a form of getting away from the main issue of the company not giving me an write up of my performance on the 3rd of 5th month?
3. If ever i get terminated or not regularized would this be before my sixth month or after my sixth month which is Oct 14, 2014? Should it be by "just cause"?
4. Any insights that I can do about this?